Useful Local Info
Check out these links to publications, businesses, government sites and other local info. Read through this information when planning your visit and while staying in Fort Myers Beach, FL.
Fort Myers Beach News and Info
- Chamber of Commerce
- Town Government – Parks & Recreation, Trolleys, traffic cameras, event calendars.
- Fort Myers Beach Talk – News from Fort Myers Beach Bulletin and Fort Myers Beach Observer.
- Island Sand Paper – Local news
- Area Visitor FAQS – Places to eat, rental equipment, transportation, advice and more
- Beach Conditions – Choose to see Lee County beaches.
- Explore the Sea! – Boating, shelling, snorkeling, beaches, canoeing, kayaking, fishing
- Discover the Land! – Nature & Wildlife, Parks & Preserves, Biking & Hiking, Baseball & Spring Training, Golf & Sports
- Bay Oaks Recreation Center is just a 5 minute walk away. Swimming, pick-up games, exercise classes.
- Fort Myers Beach Public Library is just a 5 minute walk away. E-books available.
- Lovers Key State Park is just a trolley ride away.
- Regional Southwest International Airport (RSW) – Also known as Fort Myers Airport. About 30 minutes away.
- Punta Gorda Airport . About 1 hour away.
- Florida’s 511 Traveler Information System – Traffic, construction, airports
- Lee Tran – Get the App for real-time bus tracking. Find the nearest stop. We’re on bus route 410.
Beach Delight Social Links – Keep up with us!
Ways to reach Susan:
802-395-1155 (8am-10pm ET)
Chat bubble will display if Susan is available on-line.